Exam Flash for Students
- All Flash Courses are 3 hours long. With a 15min break. e.g. 12pm - 3:15pm
- All Flash Courses are conducted over Zoom.
- All Flash Courses are recorded
- The Flash Course is interactive and you are able to communicate with the tutor either through chat message or voice.
- The structure is determined by the content that needs to be covered.
- In general the tutor works through some of the toughest questions of each section to be tested and provides you with basic as well as deeper level understanding of concepts, theories or formulae.
- A question and answer portion is offered at the end of every Flash Course.
- Depending on the size of the course, the tutor may spend more time explaining certain concepts that most of the class struggle with.
- Every course is recorded in case their are internet connection issues.
- A Zoom meeting invite is sent out on the morning of the course to the email address you signed up with.
- Additional documents may also be sent via email on the morning of the course.
Onyx Educate reserves the right to cancel a Flash Class at anytime if minimum attendance of 10 students is not met.
You will be issued with an immediate refund!