Note! All flash classes are recorded and made available to attendees following the class. Scroll down for FAQ.
Get 30% off on combos!
All tutors achieved at least 75% and present over Zoom on writing tablets!
1st Year BCom/BAcc
Second Year is Here!
Agri, and More Coming Soon!
- All Flash Classes are 3 hours long. They may be broken up into two separate lessons of 1.5hrs each.
- All Flash Classes are conducted over Zoom.
- All Flash Classes are recorded
- The Flash Course is interactive and you are able to communicate with the tutor either through chat message or voice.
- The structure is determined by the content that needs to be covered.
- In general the tutor works through some of the toughest questions of each section to be tested and provides you with basic as well as deeper level understanding of concepts, theories or formulae.
- The class is interactive, most tutors allow you to ask a question at any time or at intervals.
- Depending on the size of the class, the tutor may spend more time explaining certain concepts that most of the class struggle with.
- Every course is recorded in case there are internet connection issues.
- A Zoom meeting invite is sent out on the morning of the course to the email address you signed up with.
- Additional documents may also be sent via email on the morning of the course.
Onyx Educate reserves the right to cancel a Flash Class at anytime if minimum attendance of 10 students is not met.
You will be issued with an immediate refund!
Onyx Educate is not formally associated with Stellenbosch University, but our tutors are trained to help you ace your exams!